Let’s boost teacher brainpower, past tests and tribulations – so that students and schools can win on the other side of distracting disputes! YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following! Brain Leaders and Learners Blog Mita Brain Center Facebook… Read more »
Even adult daughters and their mothers, or sons and fathers can grow their capacity to share inner emotions in safe settings. That’s the good news that comes with a brain’s plasticity (or ability to change itself).
Intelligence could have been what Ford had in mind when he said: “If you say you can or say you can’t – it’s true.” See your IQ as fluid or fixed and it will become just that. Daily choices literally fuel or fail your unique multiple intelligences. How so?… Read more »
Have you seen our financial crisis through a different lens? Or do you dare to dream when others damn a thing? Can you see another side? Do you look at war or peace from many angles? I ran into a government run outfit that sells guns and ammunition to US… Read more »
Did you know that to laugh at yourself is to laugh away stress? Laughter ~ 1. Can stoke Aha moments when needed most. 2. Lowers stress – even through a fake smile 3. Adds new zest for life! 4. Heals anxieties and reduces fears. 5. Boosts moods! 6. Adds alertness…. Read more »
14. Engage Multiple Intelligences How will readers see your topics through language, self, others, visuals, music, movement, nature, science or math? A far wider range of intelligences is common to all readers, yet used by few writers. How will you hold the interest of readers who are strong in one… Read more »
12. Hang New Facts on Old Hooks Hook difficult facts onto one thing you know and more learning increases in less time. Readers take away more when content they read about relates to their real-life experiences, or familiar observations. Your words can help readers to see connections, in ways their… Read more »
7. Hop to New Beats – Music changes brain wave speeds in ways that impact writing and alter creativity. Music increases focus to write well. Select your best musical background here. Different music adds different brain wave speeds for focused writing. Start with a favorite tunes but check out Psychologist… Read more »
5. Write to Fuse Arts and Science – The idea is to engage both sides of the brain in order to increase innovation. Would you agree that most people tend to ask questions with predictable answers? Boring to boot! Involve readers in your questions and watch how it suddenly draws… Read more »
2. Set your Stage – Were they listening to a boring lecture in uncomfortable chairs? Readers gain more from your writing when you engage their visual or spatial intelligence. See http://goo.gl/L637h How will you add word pictures to what you write today?