Attention soars for any topic when participants generate and lead curiosity-building questions. The opposite is also true. Enter a class, meeting or team without inquiry, and you’ll leave without ahas every time. Question with two feet and your brain creates new neuron pathways toward answers from both right and left sides.
From early in life we ask mind-bending questions that determine if we’ll win or lose. Check out this inquisitive baby who found better adventures than taking a nap.
Here are two-footed questions that show how the brain capitalizes on your curiosity:
1. How can you earn more money today than you spend today?
2. What one different approach could you improve today and how?
3. What mental equipment of yours would create a novel opportunity today?
4. What’s new about your brain that can unleash more personal capabilities?
5. What key myth would your skills rejuvenate toward a finer future?
6. What adventure would strengthen your legacy to family this week?
7. How are you smart and what would improve your IQ today?
8. What one step would bring you closer to what you want to know most?
9. What one broken system at work would you like to fix and how so?
10. What 2 personal strengths would a top growth survey show?
Looking for ready-to-roll materials to engage curiosity-building questions at secondary school or college? Hope to help learners generate questions in teams, to complete projects, in test prep, to raise character, to write well, to interview peers as well as experts, or to analyze almost anything? You’ll find ready-to-roll tools at my TpT site to launch student generated questions that work across topics, ages and developmental differences.
Looking for a complete bundle of curiosity-building questions and student-ready tools for the entire year? This huge bundle which is priced at Back to School savings this month.
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset