Some say wisdom’s locked securely inside sacred books. Others claim the wise represent few folks only after lifelong struggles. I say wisdom’s a bit like hitching your wagon to a distant star.
It tethers the best leaders’ abilities, looks to lofty visions beyond self, and uses shared talents to trek to the top. It asks How can I support you? to a gimme generation, yet refuses to settle for more of the status quo.
Wisdom’s less a matter of chasing opportunities daily, or enduring an entire lifetime of tough times, and more about celebrating wonder daily. It’s opposite social media abusers who shout – Come to my site to stoke my ego more, and similar to winners who build irresistible alliances. It shapes top global ventures, colors a rainbow – and stirs stimulating opportunities into an ordinary day. How so?
5 words that equip the wise, can also add refreshing tools to help you blaze new leadership trails for decisions you look to make:
- HOW – cultivates curiosity, opens your mind, and prepares you to be surprised by joy.
- CAN –creates new neuron pathways toward mental ability to do well, grow and win.
- I – invites personal brain cell connections to feet and wings ready to launch an idea.
- SUPPORT –offers service to another person in wise ways that close in on a star.
- YOU – suggests a stretch beyond your current stance to suggest solutions for a wider reach.
What question unlocks mystery for finer wisdom in your community?
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset