While innovative sparks fly in most organizations – few sizzling flares ignite novel inventions or propel an industry to the top. Have you considered how innovation could become the front-runner to jumpstart your organization’s brainpower?
Questions to Drive
Brainpower in any
1). Staff Development Questions:
- What will the innovative program look like and how will it work for each?
- When does professional development start, when does it end and how is it assessed?
2). Innovative Culture Questions:
- How will you create a culture that pools diverse talents and builds together?
- When and how does innovative development engage its wider community?
3). Integration Questions:
- When should innovative development integrate talents across teams?
- Who will ensure ongoing diversity that inspirits growth?
4). Ongoing Development Questions:
- What development components follow an innovative launch?
- Who facilitates ongoing development and how is it engaged?
5). Barriers and Challenges Questions:
- What barriers prevent mind-bending innovation in your organization?
- How will ongoing innovative solutions remain sustainable?
6). Accountability Questions:
- Who will account for continuing innovative growth?
- When and how is innovation shared beyond your organization?
How will your next innovation come, and what big picture questions will you ask to harness organizational talent?
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset