Some argue that gatekeepers stick to routines and stomp out any hopes for change. Others claim innovation itself holds golden keys to change any status quo. Seth Godin says that people rarely gather as committed tribes around a status quo. What do you say?
In spite of broken systems that resist progress, innovation, design and the human brain hold enormous power for profitability.
Your brain’s equipped to tackle toxins, even from cynics who cling to old, rather than risk running from ruts. Have you seen it?
In 30 years of Change with brain based tools, I’ve learned:
1. Personal intelligence or intrapersonal intelligence equips you to respond to deep-seated changes or to find innovative networks to follow.
2. Passion for adventure ignites brainpower to avoid unnecessary confrontations by snipping your amygdala and moving forward in spite of setbacks.
3. Effort to spot opportunities fosters brainpower and willingness to risk riding transparency’s surf.
4. Desire to relate neuro discoveries as solutions to conflicts so that more reasonable parts of your brain win spark innovative initiatives.
5. Humility to extend mental olive branches to people who disagree fosters collaboration for innovation that draws from diversity.
6. Willingness to show brainpower tools for peace rather than settle for war halts gridlock battles before they begin.
7. Words to engage with simplicity adds intelligence and replaces mental clutter with innovative dividends for more.
9. Brainstorms that lead innovative solutions with progressive peers, shrinks the influence of naysayers who toss toxins into the mental mix.
10. Communication that engages, encourages and opens communication tends to spark innovation across differences with mental keys rarely found in tragic traits of a cynic.
Step into any gridlock situation and you’ll spot opportunities to replace routines, ruts and rituals, with innovative designs at the peak. Have you seen it? Brainpower tools create new neuron pathways to dynamic innovation.
How do you inspire others to invent and what types of innovation do you suggest people stuck in ruts?
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset