How do you you cope with change? Your brain comes with tools and equipment to manage and even profit from change. But do you?
Here’s a fascinating snippet of changes swirling around you now, as well as those cascading far faster than you may realize.
Did you know your brain comes with ability to change successfully and even to lead change?
- Change is easier with each new action taken, because of the brain’s plasticity which biologically reshapes itself through chemical and electrical activity in renewal.
- Lead change, and expect to encounter cynics whose brains are hardwired to prevent growth or improvements craved by creative or curious minds.
- Refuse change, and you’ll grow neuron pathways for more ruts, until eventually the basal ganglia defaults to ruts in spite of winning changes around you.
- Your brain’s working memory leaps into action to help you gain advantages from change that improves your situation.
- Einstein led change by acting on basic beliefs and so can you. Motivation’s fuel that drives change comes more from mental energy, than from opportunities presented.
Oh, and did I say that intimidation that comes with change fades when the brain engages creativity?
Few would deny, that this YouTube presentation looks a bit scary to people over 25, or to those who refuse to change. You? What smart skills do you use to lead change in your circles?
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset