If online success is your goal, you’ll want to toss talents into the ring in ways that win more for the entire virtual circle. People often start online groups only to find that a few people with weaker tone skills, set up polarities rather than engage opposing views with respect. We see it most pronounced when controversial topics arise and one person snipes back, rather than snip their amygdala.
Here are a few tips to stir more brainpower into reconfigured opportunities for success, where no brain gets left behind. Start by stoking serotonin, a miracle drug for success that resides in your brain, ready to fuel faster growth and satisfaction.
Once chemicals are set to sustain you, here are 5 practical tactics to move group’s beyond any sea of cynicism into brainpower for Online progress:
1. Open every post with tone that moves you and others forward toward mind-bending solutions. Tone tools work especially well because tone builds goodwill, and can lead to consensus among those who disagree.
2. Avoid posting under stress that shrinks the human brain, and shuts down your brain when you most need its assets. Neuro research shows brain chemicals that carry you past stressors and into solutions for online growth. Did you know that stressed brains also rely more on habit and fall faster into ruts?
3. Work in bite-sized pieces, and walk steadily toward clearly defined online goals for growth. Avoid the common mistake of waiting though, until you become an online guru, a danger to mental shrinkage.
4. Reboot for ongoing renewal online! The brain holds plasticity to change based on new actions you do daily. It literally reshapes itself, and improves your intelligence.
5. Expect online growth as you move your multiple intelligences up a notch in ways that literally rewire your brain for more online success.
No question, the brain comes equipped for online growth, yet success with the brain in mind, is more about doing and acting now, and less about waiting for the opportune moment to appear. To do here is to rub the magic bottle until a grand online genie of opportunities comes, at the time you are most prepared to take advantage of compelling collaborative adventures forward digitally.
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset