As brains rewire for a different kind of social networking, people find the need to explain key concepts in far fewer words.
It’s a way to navigate vast facts and insights that fly faster and with more urgency than ever before, while staying in touch with others you admire.
Here are a few examples of twitters related to rewiring brain cells today:
- One man’s brain surgery video sparks new reminders today for my own gratitude for a healthy brain.
- Here are eye catching images from around the world that open new doors for cooperation.
- What would happen to my investments today if I simply divide by zero?
- What would happen if you tapped into musical intelligence and start your day with a song.
- How could I ever deserve to work daily with such a fun loving, smart, encouraging colleague?
- Each time we build something forward we rewire the brain for more positive building next day.
- What would it take for Obama to add brainpower to your world on his first day?
- I twitter because I spotted new brainpower from Michael Hyatt‘s discussions on twitter. You?
- When I joined Twitter I found many of my coolest friends already there. Where do yours hide?
- Those armed with a Tweet plan will get far more from Tweet if Darren Rowse is right.
Thanks to a few Tweets today, from friends, colleagues and cool new contacts, amazing wisdom’s tossed into my ring for further thought. Life is good!
YOUR TURN! Join our Brain Based Circles! Would love to meet you at any of the following!
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset