As I ponder today’s news, disturbing headlines point to loss, doom and hopelessness, that work against human brainpower to restore and grow. Have you noticed growing negativity here?
Amazing answers exist when we look to life-changing powers of creativity.
1. The New York Times ” Market for Day Laborers Sours with the Economy.”
2. The Globe and Mail ” Taliban Took Hostages, Killed 30: Officials.”
3. Belfast Telegraph ” Pupils in Limbo after School Row.”
4. The Independent “Five Million People Face Starvation in Troubled Zimbabwe.”
5. The Wall Street Journal “Amid Pressing Problems, Threat of Deflection Looms.”
Mind-bending opposites to each newscast failure
can be found in Leadbetter’s insights for innovation
and in your contribution to launch the same.
What innovative possibilities for change could catch your effort and talent in the coming week?